Posted On 09 Nov 2019
Question: How can I create Gmail email folders?
One of the keys to running a successful small business is being able to file your emails in such a way that you can always lay your hands on the information you need and optimize your response time. Gmail labels offers a way of organizing your mail with different folders within a Gmail account. To create a label is a very simple process, and once it’s done you can move your emails into their own separate folder.
To create a label, simply follow the steps below:
– In your browser, open Gmail and login with your email address and password
– In the left-hand pane, click on “More” to see your options
– To create a new folder, click on “Create new label”
– If you want to nest your new folder, click the “Nest label under” this option and choose the table
– Click “Create” and your new folder is ready to use