Is your computer plagued with Malware?
Symptoms of computer infection (malware, Trojans, and viruses) include:
- Sluggishness, possibly due to less RAM memory available
- Files corrupted or not working
- Programs or files not working
- Your PC shuts down by itself
- Strange mouse behavior
- Bounced back emails and emails being sent from your email account without your knowledge.
- Many other symptoms
Since there are many symptoms of computer infection that could be caused by a variety of reasons, bringing your computer in to us is the best way to find out:
- Exactly what kind of infection you have, if any
- What needs to be done to remedy the affected files
- What we need to do to remove the malware and prevent future occurrences, and
- What can be salvaged from the infected computer
Our technicians have years of experience with cleaning viruses and other malware from computers. No matter how infected a computer may be, we will always find a way to clean it up and get it working like new again.
To help ensure your computer is clean and safe from infection, we make sure you have proper and reliable anti-virus software installed and updated. We also make sure to install and check anti-spyware software, and firewall software.
Any computer that we service is given our highly recommended and effective suite of software that cleans malicious software off of your computer and immunizing your computer so that further infections can be prevented. In addition, we check that all windows settings are optimized for security and safety and check the integrity of all windows internal files relate to stability and security.
We offer thorough and experienced cleaning of:
- Trojan Horses
- Backdoor Cracks
- Keystroke Loggers
- Spam Pop-ups
- Registry Errors
- and any other harmful software…
Our services are available on-site as well for your convenience.